13th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics
- Topic A: Relativistic effects induced by strong fields regime
- Topic B: Atomic structure in Heavy and SHE elements
- Topic C: QED effects in atoms and molecules
- Topic D: SHEs (new planned experiments)
- Topic E: Bonding and reactivity
REHE-2020 moves in September 2022, ASSISI, ITALY.
Given the extraordinary situation caused by the spread of COVID-19, the REHE conference, originally thought to be held in 2020, will be postponed to the summer 2022.
The dates we are holding for next year in Assisi are 26-28 September 2022, so please put these dates in your calendar! We look forward to welcoming you to Assisi then.
To keep the scientific community informed and aware of the latest advances in our field and to mitigate some of the effects of isolation during the COVID-19 emergency, including the reduced exchange between scientists of different generations, the REHE 2022 committee will launch a series of Webinars (one every month) on the main scientific topics of the conference (…and more). This can be considered as a standing appointment every last Friday of the month on the way to REHE 2022 in Assisi.
Last Friday Webinars… on the way to REHE2022
Stay tuned for the next “last Friday Webinar…a way to REHE2022”
Read below the instructions to access and participate in the “Virtual Talks”
How the “Virtual Talks” program works:
- Sign up for free in the form below to be able to access the sessions of the speakers.
- View content after signing up and ask your questions to the speaker.
- Every Friday at the end of the month there will be new sessions that will remain viewable and commentable for a week.
- For more information please contact us.