COVID-19: We are continuously monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 and we will inform you as soon as possible on any potential impact on the conference!
13th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics
22-26 June 2020, Assisi, Italy
We are pleased to welcome you to the 13th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics (REHE 2020) will be held in Assisi, Italy.
The previous editions of this conference, were a great success that encouraged the organizing committee to continue this tradition by launching the 13th edition of this event from June 22 to 26 in 2020.
The programme will include a combination of invited talks, contributing talks and poster presentations and throughout this event, we aim to cover the following topics:
- Topic A: Relativistic effects induced by strong fields regime
- Topic B: Atomic structure in Heavy and SHE elements
- Topic C: QED effects in atoms and molecules
- Topic D: SHEs (new planned experiments)
- Topic E: Bonding and reactivity
- Abstract submission deadline for oral contributions: to be defined
- Abstract acceptance notification for oral contributions: to be defined
- Final registration and payment deadline for oral contributions: to be defined
- Final registration, abstract submission and payment deadline for poster contributions: to be defined