- Abstract submission deadline for oral contributions: to be defined
- Abstract acceptance notification for oral contributions: to be defined
- Final registration and payment deadline for oral contributions: to be defined
- Final registration, abstract submission and payment deadline for poster contributions: to be defined
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited, these places will be allocated on a first come / first served basis: once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be cancelled.
Please note that, in order to finalize the scientific program in due time, at least one registration by anyone of the authors, denoted as Covering Author, is required to cover the presentation and publication of any accepted abstract. Covering Author registration deadline to be defined. Your abstract will be withdrawn if your registration is not complete by this date.
Authors with multiple contributions: Please note that one author registration will cover only ONE accepted abstract for a oral talk contribution and/or ONE accepted abstract for a POSTER contribution.
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.
- Applicants must have paid for registration and submitted an abstract in order to get a letter of support.
- This must be carried in good time before the meeting, “last minute” requests will not be processed.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below. To cancel your registration, please send a written note to CONTACT US
- Up to 10/04/2020: 90% refund
- Between 11/04/2020 and 22/05/2020: 50% refund
- After 22/05/2020: no refund can be made
All refund payments will be made after the conference.
After pre-registering you will receive an email from REHE 2020 for the payment method to finalize your registration.