An accompanying person is a spouse, friend or adult child (18 years old or older) who is not working in a science related occupation or field. A colleague or associate working in a related sciences field or a student in a chemistry related program may not attend the conference as an accompanying person.
- In order to register accompanying persons, you have to be a registered participant.
- Accompanying persons do not follow the program of the congress. No access to the refreshments, meals or exhibition without full registration.
- There is no registration fees for accompanying persons. However, accompanying persons are required to purchase flight, extra hotel room (if required) and can register for the social activities (Social dinner on 24th June and Excursion on 25th June).
- All accompanying persons will be required to wear a name badge at the meals they attend.
- All information of accompanying persons must be directly arranged by the registered participant to us by the contact us.